Omada Cloud seems Down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Cloud seems Down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Omada Cloud seems Down
Omada Cloud seems Down
2021-08-21 23:46:36
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.3
I'm seeing these errors below and my connection to Cloud Access is disconnected.

[Thread-92] [INFO]-[SourceFile:155] - Exception occurs when connecting SEF server:java.net.UnknownHostException: n-deventry-smb.tplinkcloud.com: Temporary failure in name resolution
[WARN]-[SourceFile:420] - java.net.UnknownHostException: n-smb-api.tplinkcloud.com
[SourceFile:320] - Exception occurs when connecting service server:java.net.UnknownHostException: n-devs-smb.tplinkcloud.com: Temporary failure in name resolution

I tried to use some sites to test for the availability and it seems down too.

Not sure what's happening nor if there is a status page or something like it that we could follow

Cheers

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada Cloud seems Down
2021-08-23 10:22:03
Seems there is something wrong with your DNS server. You can try to change the router's DNS as well as the laptop's DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.
Options
2022-01-19 03:02:53
Where you able to find a solution to this? I tried changing my DNS server on my router and still didn't get any luck.
Options
2022-01-19 11:42:03

Dear @shivamg42,

shivamg42 wrote

Where you able to find a solution to this? I tried changing my DNS server on my router and still didn't get any luck.

Could you please elaborate on the problem you are suffering from with some pictures?

To get more attention and quick response, I'd suggest you start a new thread from Here.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 3

Related Articles