Votes

GUI Recommendation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

GUI Recommendation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
GUI Recommendation
GUI Recommendation
2021-08-26 03:28:31 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:26:22

Hi,

@Fae 

I would like to propose a GUI fix/recommendation. Currently, when a device is connected it displays "CONNECTED" in an orange color...

Universally orange typically signals an issue or problem.. such as ISOLATED... while red signifies a major issue/disconnected... DISCONNECTED

Why is CONNECTED not displayed in green to signify that the status is good with a quick glance?

Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:GUI Recommendation-Solution
2022-10-19 02:06:01 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:26:05

Dear @Bald_Beaver,

Just to update that the color of “CONNECTED” marker in the Clients list has been optimized (it's changed to display in green color) since Omada Controller v5.1.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Hope you have a great day!

Bald_Beaver wrote

@Fae Thank you. You are correct one page is green and the other is orange.. my preference would be to keep the colors uniform. A clear defined theme making navigation and use, clear and concise.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:GUI Recommendation
2021-08-26 06:36:59

Dear @Bald_Beaver,

Bald_Beaver wrote

I would like to propose a GUI fix/recommendation. Currently, when a device is connected it displays "CONNECTED" in an orange color...

Universally orange typically signals an issue or problem.. such as ISOLATED... while red signifies a major issue/disconnected... DISCONNECTED

Why is CONNECTED not displayed in green to signify that the status is good with a quick glance?

Thank you for your valued feedback. As I know, the current design is that the Clients page shows the connected clients as "Connected" in orange color, while the Devices page displays the connected SDN devices as "Connected" in green color.

I've forwarded your recommendation to the developer team for further evaluation.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:GUI Recommendation
2021-08-26 06:41:26
@Fae Thank you. You are correct one page is green and the other is orange.. my preference would be to keep the colors uniform. A clear defined theme making navigation and use, clear and concise.
Options
Re:GUI Recommendation-Solution
2022-10-19 02:06:01 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:26:05

Dear @Bald_Beaver,

Just to update that the color of “CONNECTED” marker in the Clients list has been optimized (it's changed to display in green color) since Omada Controller v5.1.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Hope you have a great day!

Bald_Beaver wrote

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.