Unable to login to Safestream Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-17 02:27:21 - last edited 2021-12-01 00:38:09
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210723 Rel.64608

After removing my router TL-R605 from Omada Software Controller, I am unable to login to the router using the original router username and password(ie username and password prior to adding the device to Omada Software Controller

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to login to Safestream Router-Solution
2021-09-18 09:52:33 - last edited 2021-12-01 00:38:09

Dear @null_unit,

null_unit wrote

After removing my router TL-R605 from Omada Software Controller, I am unable to login to the router using the original router username and password(ie username and password prior to adding the device to Omada Software Controller

I'm afraid that you need to use default "admin" to log into the router page and reconfigure the router for use.

Once we click Forget to remove the Omada Devices fromOmada Controller, the Omada Devices will be reset to factory default settings.
>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to login to Safestream Router-Solution
2021-09-18 09:52:33 - last edited 2021-12-01 00:38:09

Dear @null_unit,

null_unit wrote

I'm afraid that you need to use default "admin" to log into the router page and reconfigure the router for use.

Once we click Forget to remove the Omada Devices fromOmada Controller, the Omada Devices will be reset to factory default settings.
>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Unable to login to Safestream Router
2021-11-30 07:18:34

@Fae Apologies for the late reply, well it was the obvious thing to do so thanks for the advise

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 2