Crashed Upgrading Firmware v4.4.4 for OC200 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-19 20:10:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v4.3.5

I do upgrading my main controller of OC200 v1 f4.3.5 to the latest version via access on the cloud and suddenly the controller keeps offline and is not able to resume on the cloud.

I have the backup controller of the same model done successfully but on my primary controller, it crashed.

I'm currently in abroad, is there's a remote systems recovery or procedure for a crashed upgrade firmware for oc200 v1.

Please help.

This is my second crashed firmware upgrade experience with OMADA OC200 v1 hardware in processing upgrade.

Looking forward for your advise on how I can restore or recover the device back online while i' do remotely. Probably I can call my relatives nearby to my place tob assist localyy while im in abroad if you can share process to restore or revover a crashed non available in cloud controller.

Appreciate.

Regards,

Marlon

Options
2 Reply
Re:Crashed Upgrading Firmware v4.4.4 for OC200 v1
2021-09-20 02:56:18

@JhonneL 

According to this instruction, you have to set static IP on a PC to connect to OC200, so I don't think it can be done remotely.crying

How to use the Recovery Mode to recover the firmware for Omada Hardware Controller?

Moreover, you have to press the reset button for firmware recovery mode.

Step 3. Force Omada Hardware Controller into Recovery Mode.

Unplug the power cable of the Omada Hardware Controller and connect your computer with Omada Hardware Controller directly. It is highly recommended that connect your computer to the ETH2 port of your Omada Hardware Controller.

Press and keep holding the RESET button, then plug in the power cable, after that, the Cloud LED and the LEDs of the connected ports will flash, then wait until the Cloud LED extinguishes, now you can release the RESET button.

Note: If you connect your computer with the ETH2 port of the controller, you can also use ETH1(PoE IN) port for the PoE power supply.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Crashed Upgrading Firmware v4.4.4 for OC200 v1
2021-09-20 09:26:52
Thank you So Much Virgo on your shared info. I will call overseas my relatives at home to perform the physical task on site for recovery process of crashed OC200 v1 controller. Best Regards.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 2