How to avoid from Overlapping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-04 00:21:17
Region : Others

Model : TL-WN722N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : COMSATS

[FONT=Arial Black][/FONT]
[B][/B]
Hi
I am from Pakistan.In order to completely understand my problems first I am providing you essential informations which are neccessary in order to help me in solving my problem better.I have following system
Windows 7 ultimate SP1,with TP-Link TL-WN722N adapter
I am a university student and I am using the using university secured wifi internet named "Students".Security type WPA-ENterprise (AES Encryption with server based authentication:PEAP(EAP-MSCHAPV2))....Now coming to the problem..
In the hostel there are various routers all have the same network name "Students"...I am automatically connected to the network with the 100% signal strength but this does not give the good speed(only upto 10 kb per second) while the "Student" network with the 40% signal strength give the best speed upto 4 MB per second.inSSIDer tool scan shows that there are more than 6 "Students" networks in the range....Please help me to connect manually with any of the network via TL-722N..And do tell me the procedure to avoid overlapping
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to avoid from Overlapping
2013-04-12 17:02:10
The wireless adapter is just a plug and play product.

Don't think there is something you can do on adapter about the problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 1

Related Articles