Customise WiFi portal on EAP660 HD

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-01 09:07:48
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20200724 Rel. 57531(4555)

We would like to use the WiFi portal for our guest network (Authentication Type: Local Password). However the Web Portal is very basic and is not even responsive and thus hard to use on a smart phone.

Is there any way to customize the HTML for the portal? e.g. by editing/uploading a file via SSH for example?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Customise WiFi portal on EAP660 HD
2021-10-20 04:21:13

Dear @fritzmg,

fritzmg wrote

Is there any way to customize the HTML for the portal? e.g. by editing/uploading a file via SSH for example?

You can use external portal to make it. Refer to the guide below.

For Controller mode: Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 4.1.5 or above)

For Standalone mode: Source code template for External Web Portal (Standalone Mode)

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Customise WiFi portal on EAP660 HD
2021-10-20 06:58:18

@Fae thank you. While I know this can be done with your own web and Radius server, I was hoping there would be a simple way to edit the HTML of the portal page that the access points provides in standalone mode. I don't really want to have to run my own Radius server just for that.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 652

Replies: 2