[EAP235] Tagged VLANs passthrough

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-02 18:32:03
Model: EAP235-Wall  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 3.0

Hello Community,

I was wondering if it's possible to not select VLANs to be untagged for a specific port but instead to select which tagged VLANs will be available at the which port in a tagged way.

I see not configuration for this and for now no VLAN is passed through. I can however choose a VLAN as untagged on a port, which is not what I am looking for right now.

Options
2 Reply
Re:[EAP235] Tagged VLANs passthrough
2021-10-11 06:43:19 - last edited 2021-10-11 06:46:06

Dear @d4g,

d4g wrote

I was wondering if it's possible to not select VLANs to be untagged for a specific port but instead to select which tagged VLANs will be available at the which port in a tagged way. I see not configuration for this and for now no VLAN is passed through. I can however choose a VLAN as untagged on a port, which is not what I am looking for right now.

The ETH1&2&3 ports on the EAP235-Wall are Access Ports, which can only belong to one VLAN.

I'm afraid that the ETH1&2&3 ports on the EAP235-Wall don't pass through VLANs. The related topic can be found HERE.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:[EAP235] Tagged VLANs passthrough
2021-10-11 10:11:10 - last edited 2021-10-11 10:16:54

@Fae can you please add this as a feature request then? I understand that this is not wanted by all customers but it should be a configuration option.

also for the related EAP Products of course.

even better would be if you could just select a VLAN profile as for all regular switchports.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 530

Replies: 2