OC200 Controller sender mail does not accept domain

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-05 20:19:18 - last edited 2021-11-10 03:36:29
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.9.3 build 20210914 Rel. 39903

Hi,

I'm trying to set the default sender email on the controller so I can add new cloud admins but it seems that that field has a validation  preventing using domains like omada@mysite.technology cause it doesn't match the pattern of 

​​​"[-0-9a-zA-Z.+_]+@[-0-9a-zA-Z.+_]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9]{2,6}"

can you developers kindly change the pattern above to support up to 10 characters on the last bit?

thank you​​​​

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OC200 Controller sender mail does not accept domain-Solution
2021-11-10 03:36:04 - last edited 2021-11-10 03:36:29

Dear @xtrail,

xtrail wrote

I'm trying to set the default sender email on the controller so I can add new cloud admins but it seems that that field has a validation  preventing using domains like omada@mysite.technology cause it doesn't match the pattern of 

can you developers kindly change the pattern above to support up to 10 characters on the last bit?

Thank you for your valued feedback.

This limitation will be removed on Controller v5.0.15, which will be released next month.

I'll update this post when there is a new release on the Omada controller, welcome to subscribe.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 Controller sender mail does not accept domain-Solution
2021-11-10 03:36:04 - last edited 2021-11-10 03:36:29

Dear @xtrail,

xtrail wrote

Thank you for your valued feedback.

This limitation will be removed on Controller v5.0.15, which will be released next month.

I'll update this post when there is a new release on the Omada controller, welcome to subscribe.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 1

Related Articles