IP Network configuration help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-21 16:25:09

Hi all

I have built a network for myself using an Omada based network and I am struggling to get it working properly. I have everything connected and talking to each other using various methods as you will see in my schematic but I'm having IP conflictions and I just can't get my head around it.

If someone would be so kind to take a quick look at my schematic and make sense of it and work out an IP plan for me, I would be very grateful

Many thanks

Colin J.

File:
Schematic.pdfDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:IP Network configuration help
2021-11-21 17:44:55

@xmtr34 

If you are running DHCP on everything plugged into the switch, then my guess is its the Archer A7 router is also on the 192.168.0.1 address that is likely being used by the Omada router.

Try removing the archer and see if that does it, if so re-ip it static to 1982.168.0.200 or something else..

Options
2021-11-21 19:03:17

@xmtr34  One of the options. Assign addresses to all your devices manually from 2 to 50 for example. And DHCP will allow a range of 51 and above. The sequence is just that.

Options
2021-11-21 22:10:45

Thank you both. Ill look into the Archer A7 side first as thinking about it, I do seem to be running into the confliction issues when this is connected. Otherwise, it is like you say I guess and manually configure all devices statically on the network.

Thanks again.

Colin J 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 703

Replies: 3

Related Articles