EAP660 HD Firmware Update for Canadian Model

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-08 18:34:11
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I see that [New Firmware] The Mesh firmware for EAP660HD(EU&US)_V1 and EAP620HD(EU&US)_V1 has been released which adds Mesh.

When can I expect an update for the Canadian firmware? Been waiting for this for a long time and its anoying that the EU and US version has got the update but not Canada.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP660 HD Firmware Update for Canadian Model
2021-12-09 03:18:55

Dear @ggeoffreyyy,

ggeoffreyyy wrote

When can I expect an update for the Canadian firmware? Been waiting for this for a long time and its anoying that the EU and US version has got the update but not Canada.

The new firmware for EAP660 HD v1.0 Canadian version will be released this month I think (only for your reference).

If it helps, you can follow this thread to get the Beta firmware for the Canadian version to experience the new firmware quickly.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 686

Replies: 1