Omada SDN 5.0.3 batch config BUG

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-04 08:54:48 - last edited 2022-02-11 09:04:24

my AP have already config Channel.

When use batch config change radio TX Power and keep channel Exiting . All AP in Batch Config change to same Channel.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada SDN 5.0.3 batch config BUG-Solution
2022-02-09 01:30:55 - last edited 2022-02-11 09:04:24

Dear @Rewjang,

Rewjang wrote

When use batch config change radio TX Power and keep channel Exiting . All AP in Batch Config change to same Channel.

Thank you for your valued feedback!

This issue has been reported to the R&D team for further investigation.

Update:

The R&D team has located the problem and will fix it in the subsequent Controller v5.1.7.

Once the new firmware is available, I'll update this post, welcome to subscribe!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada SDN 5.0.3 batch config BUG-Solution
2022-02-09 01:30:55 - last edited 2022-02-11 09:04:24

Dear @Rewjang,

Rewjang wrote

Thank you for your valued feedback!

This issue has been reported to the R&D team for further investigation.

Update:

The R&D team has located the problem and will fix it in the subsequent Controller v5.1.7.

Once the new firmware is available, I'll update this post, welcome to subscribe!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles