See live traffic / real time monitoring in Omada SDN or find user with most bandwidth usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

See live traffic / real time monitoring in Omada SDN or find user with most bandwidth usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-06 09:56:43 - last edited 2022-02-06 10:22:45

Hello,

can i see somewhere in Omada SDN how much traffic right now live is used?

So not every hour, every day, just real time monitoring.

And subsequently, which device is currently causing the most traffic?

Or asked differently :)

When e.g. one client uses all of the Internet traffic how can i find out who this is?

Options
3 Reply
Re:See live traffic / real time monitoring in Omada SDN or find user with most bandwidth usage
2022-02-07 09:17:11

Dear @lukass2000,

lukass2000 wrote

can i see somewhere in Omada SDN how much traffic right now live is used?

So not every hour, every day, just real time monitoring.

And subsequently, which device is currently causing the most traffic?

Or asked differently :)

When e.g. one client uses all of the Internet traffic how can i find out who this is?

If you would like to see the live traffic of your clients, you can go to the list of Clients on the controller and the ACTIVITY SPEED shown in each client is live traffic.
If you want to see which client is using the most traffic, you can check the UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD data.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:See live traffic / real time monitoring in Omada SDN or find user with most bandwidth usage
2022-02-07 09:35:21

@Hank21 

Many Thanks, that could work, I will test that even more intensively, must first connect several devices wink

In the STATUS column the CONNECTED status is orange.
Is this okay?
Shouldn't that not be green?

Options
2022-02-09 05:06:50

Dear @lukass2000 ,

lukass2000 wrote

@Hank21 

Many Thanks, that could work, I will test that even more intensively, must first connect several devices wink

In the STATUS column the CONNECTED status is orange.

Is this okay?
Shouldn't that not be green?

Please don't worry, it is normal.

In Clients list the status shows orange, and it shows green in Devices list. wink

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1512

Replies: 3

Related Articles