my oc200 controller is online but my EAPS are disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-20 13:20:16
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Sirs,

My oc200 controller is online but  all my EAPs being controlled by controller are disconnected. 

For your assistance please.

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:my oc200 controller is online but my EAPS are disconnected
2022-02-20 22:51:08

@john.redcat

Would you be able to provide some more information on what you are seeing or how this is setup (APs types, connections, firmware versions etc).  Any screenshots would also help

Options
Re:my oc200 controller is online but my EAPS are disconnected
2022-02-21 08:54:40

Dear @john.redcat ,

john.redcat wrote

My oc200 controller is online but  all my EAPs being controlled by controller are disconnected.

Disconnected status mean the connected device has lost connection with the controller for more than 5 minutes.

1. You may check the communication between the EAP and the controller, you can try pinging the EAP's IP address from the controller's end to see if it can be pinged through.

2. You can also try forgetting the EAP on the controller and re-adopt it to test.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options