Problem with rtsp-stream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem with rtsp-stream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem with rtsp-stream
Problem with rtsp-stream
2022-02-23 16:23:59
Model: VIGI C300HP  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

we have planned to use some VIGI C300HP cameras with our existing surveillance system. But i have some problems with the rtsp stream, the 64bit-decoder crashes instantly. In 32bit-mode it works but this is not very reasonable, because i could not use the standard Onvif-protocol. 

Are there some particularities of the rtsp-stream?

Cheers,

Markus

Cheers!
Options
4 Reply
Re:Problem with rtsp-stream
2022-02-24 02:39:02
It sounds like a firmware issue, I can't see any similar issue reported on this forum. You may contact tplink support directly: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/#Knowledge-Support
Options
2022-02-24 05:32:10

Dear @AdminSBO,

AdminSBO wrote

we have planned to use some VIGI C300HP cameras with our existing surveillance system. But i have some problems with the rtsp stream, the 64bit-decoder crashes instantly. In 32bit-mode it works but this is not very reasonable, because i could not use the standard Onvif-protocol. 

Are there some particularities of the rtsp-stream?

To figure out the issue, I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further investigation.

They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-03 07:40:50

@Fae Hi, there is no contact with tp-link support until now. Could you push it?

Cheers!
Options
2022-03-04 01:35:33

Dear @AdminSBO,

AdminSBO wrote

@Fae Hi, there is no contact with tp-link support until now. Could you push it?

I just checked the case status, support has replied to you last Friday and is still waiting for your reply.

The Ticket case number is TKID220226578. Could you please double-check your mailbox?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 687

Replies: 4

Related Articles