OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM
OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM
2022-03-22 15:09:00 - last edited 2022-04-22 02:35:24
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.4.6 SDN

MY OC 200 V1 HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT AND UPGRADED SUCCESSFULLY EACH TIME THERE IS AN UPGRADE TILL SDN v5.0.30 IS OUT. WHEN I LAUNCH THE UPGRADE, THE OC WILL BE STACKED AT 95% AND SAYS THERE IS DATA ERROR..... I TRIED ALL BEST POSSIBLE, REBOOT IT, RESET IT AND EVEN REINSTALL IT WITH V5.0.30 AGAIN BUT NO AVAIL.

I HAD TO REINSTALL THE OC 200 WITH V4.4.6 BEFORE IT STARTED WORKING AGAIN... IT IS STILL ASKING FOR UPGRADE BUT AM AFRAID TO LAUNCH IT AS IT WILL STILL BRING THE SAME PROBLEM.... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? OR IF TPLINK CAN FIX THE PROBLEM SO I CAN MANUALLY UPGRADE THE OC TO THE NEXT VERSION OF SDN COMING OUT.... THANK YOU 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM-Solution
2022-04-21 09:10:10 - last edited 2022-04-22 02:35:24

@Fae 

Sorry for the late reply... Yeah i followed the instructions of someone advising to turn off Cloud access and do manual upgrade... And it worked perfectly

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM
2022-03-23 02:43:05

Dear @Saamoss,

Saamoss wrote

MY OC 200 V1 HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT AND UPGRADED SUCCESSFULLY EACH TIME THERE IS AN UPGRADE TILL SDN v5.0.30 IS OUT. WHEN I LAUNCH THE UPGRADE, THE OC WILL BE STACKED AT 95% AND SAYS THERE IS DATA ERROR..... I TRIED ALL BEST POSSIBLE, REBOOT IT, RESET IT AND EVEN REINSTALL IT WITH V5.0.30 AGAIN BUT NO AVAIL.

I HAD TO REINSTALL THE OC 200 WITH V4.4.6 BEFORE IT STARTED WORKING AGAIN... IT IS STILL ASKING FOR UPGRADE BUT AM AFRAID TO LAUNCH IT AS IT WILL STILL BRING THE SAME PROBLEM.... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? OR IF TPLINK CAN FIX THE PROBLEM SO I CAN MANUALLY UPGRADE THE OC TO THE NEXT VERSION OF SDN COMING OUT.... THANK YOU 

The issue you are experiencing sounds unusual, I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further investigation.

They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, I'd encourage you to share it with the community.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-28 07:44:19

Dear @Saamoss,

Sorry that the support team reported that they haven't received your email reply at all.

Have you ever received the support email who case ID is TKID220323922? Or was your concern resolved on your own finally?

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:OC 200 UPGRADE PROBLEM-Solution
2022-04-21 09:10:10 - last edited 2022-04-22 02:35:24

@Fae 

Sorry for the late reply... Yeah i followed the instructions of someone advising to turn off Cloud access and do manual upgrade... And it worked perfectly

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-04-22 02:33:48

Dear @Saamoss,

Saamoss wrote

Many thanks for getting back to us and sharing your solution! Glad to hear that your concern was resolved.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 564

Replies: 4

Related Articles