Issues with OC200. Can't connect to my NAS via internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-24 13:57:42
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.30

Hello

I have an Omada compatible router, switch and AP's all controlled by an OC200.  All works fine. Except my Synology NAS. I can access it locally but I can't access it over the internet via WebDrive. I made all the necessary settings: setting up a DNS for my NAS, port forwarding etc. However, it does not detect my NAS. If I access the DNS of my NAS locally, the router login interface appears and after logging-in the following message appears:

Server Error:403 Forbidden.

Permission Denied: Omada Controller Software is running. Web Server is forbidden.

Omada Controller IP is 192.168.0.161.

This Gateway is being managed by Omada Controller. If you want to manage the Gateway in standalone mode, forget the Gateway from the Omada Controller or reset it.

I suspect the Omada contoller is doing something that doesn't let me connect to my NAS. How should I go about this problem.

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Issues with OC200. Can't connect to my NAS via internet.
2022-03-25 13:06:50

@lup31337 

Here is a similar post, can it help you?

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/529840

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Issues with OC200. Can't connect to my NAS via internet.
2022-03-26 11:49:43

lup31337 wrote

Hello

I have an Omada compatible router, switch and AP's all controlled by an OC200.  All works fine. Except my Synology NAS. I can access it locally but I can't access it over the internet via WebDrive. I made all the necessary settings: setting up a DNS for my NAS, port forwarding etc. However, it does not detect my NAS. If I access the DNS of my NAS locally, the router login interface appears and after logging-in the following message appears:

Server Error:403 Forbidden.

Permission Denied: Omada Controller Software is running. Web Server is forbidden.

Omada Controller IP is 192.168.0.161.

This Gateway is being managed by Omada Controller. If you want to manage the Gateway in standalone mode, forget the Gateway from the Omada Controller or reset it.

I suspect the Omada contoller is doing something that doesn't let me connect to my NAS. How should I go about this problem.

Thanks!

@lup31337 

What port nos are you using for the webdav service on the Synology.  Generally 5000 or 5001.  Can see no reason for not connecting as I regularly connect to my QNAP NAS boxes using Webdav (Mountain Duck) via TP-Link kit ER 7206 gateway router with OC200 controller.  If you are being directed to the Gateway, then it sounds like your addressing is wrong -  https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5001   or if you have a (ddns) domain  - https://<my domain>.5001  would be the correct way.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 719

Replies: 2