Omada cloud Web keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-16 11:23:54 - last edited 2022-04-22 09:29:14
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.1.7

I can connect to the omada cloud  web Just for 1 minute and then it disconnect and shows

"too many request" message and it happen on oc 200 and software omada on 5.17 and prior firmware and on android app also

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada cloud Web keeps disconnecting-Solution
2022-04-22 02:18:54 - last edited 2022-04-22 09:29:14

Dear @OMADA-tunisia,

Thank you for providing the cloud account. I've reported your case to the cloud team for further investigation.

The error message you received on the Omada cloud web and app is related to the traffic limitation on cloud access, and it may occur when the interface is constantly switched back and forth, or data is frequently manually refreshed. TP-Link team is trying to increase the traffic limitation threshold to ensure it can meet the requirements for normal use.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Omada cloud Web keeps disconnecting
2022-04-18 10:12:09

Dear @OMADA-tunisia,

OMADA-tunisia wrote

I can connect to the omada cloud  web Just for 1 minute and then it disconnect and shows

"too many request" message and it happen on oc 200 and software omada on 5.17 and prior firmware and on android app also

When the omada cloud web disconnects and shows "too many request" message, you try to use the Omada app to access the controller under "Controller - Cloud Access" tab, the same "to many request" message shows up on Omada App, is that correct?

Have you tried logging out and then loggin back in? If yes, would it work?

Does the issue happen only once or regularly? Can you still recall the date when the issue happened last time?

To investigate the issue, could you please send me your cloud account by private message for further checking?

How to send a private message: move your mouse to my profile photo and click Message.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-04-18 10:35:43

@Fae 

Options
2022-04-18 10:37:58
Options
2022-04-18 15:47:28

@Fae Have you tried logging out and then loggin back in? If yes, would it work?

Yes i tried and no success 

Does the issue happen only once or regularly? Can you still recall the date when the issue happened last time?

It happen all the time and it repeat every 3 to 5 minute only on cloud 

Options
2022-04-21 16:33:02

@Fae any idea will be helpful. Thank you 

Options
Re:Omada cloud Web keeps disconnecting-Solution
2022-04-22 02:18:54 - last edited 2022-04-22 09:29:14

Dear @OMADA-tunisia,

Thank you for providing the cloud account. I've reported your case to the cloud team for further investigation.

The error message you received on the Omada cloud web and app is related to the traffic limitation on cloud access, and it may occur when the interface is constantly switched back and forth, or data is frequently manually refreshed. TP-Link team is trying to increase the traffic limitation threshold to ensure it can meet the requirements for normal use.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1162

Replies: 6