Feedback - beta Omada Software Controller_v5.2.4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-27 20:34:59
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.2.4

Just some feedback on the beta controller.  I've been running it since it was released on a Rpi 4 (2GB - 64 bit) in a home environment without issues.  I'm only using two APs, a 245v3 and 225v3, unfortunately my switches are not supported with the controller.  A couple notes...

On the client screen it would be great if it would remember the number of rows selected, it defaults to 10 and my screen supports much more than that...for 35 clients I just choose 50 so I can see them all.  The sort order also is not remembered for some reason.  Other screens seem to remember these choices.

One other minor issue and this might be browser-specific (Firefox).  Sometimes when I open the login screen, I get what looks like a half built HTML page without formatting...hitting F5 (refresh) reloads and it's fine.  Also sometimes when initially logging in the dashboard doesn't show, again F5 solves that.  I haven't tested this in Chrome or but it also happens in Vivaldi (which also uses chromium).  Maybe it's a cache issue though I'm not sure where that cache data is coming from...not a major problem either way.

Otherwise, no complaints and no obvious problems.  Thanks for providing the beta.

APs: EAP225v3, EAP245v3, EAP670, Controller: Linux, Primary Switch: T2600-28TS, Routing: OPNsense
Options