Votes

ER605 -> Omada | Access Control | Can we add Authenticaion-Free Client with IP-Group Instead of IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

ER605 -> Omada | Access Control | Can we add Authenticaion-Free Client with IP-Group Instead of IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-02 12:04:33 - last edited 2022-06-03 08:01:22
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2

Access Control | Can we add  Authenticaion-Free Client  with IP-Group Instead of IP

Is there a way to add multiple IP-Group to the Authentication Free Client? Since IP addresses are restricted to only 16 IP's 

Options
2 Reply
Re:ER605 -> Omada | Access Control | Can we add Authenticaion-Free Client with IP-Group Instead of IP
2022-06-03 08:12:16

@Pratz 

It looks like it could be unsupported.
Consider a similar feature: Pre-Authentication Access, where you can add IP ranges.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:ER605 -> Omada | Access Control | Can we add Authenticaion-Free Client with IP-Group Instead of IP
2022-06-06 04:26:43

@Virgo 

Hi Virgo,

Thanks for the reply, Can you explain this feature to me. I understood the Authentication free client, i.e., where specific clients will not get portal login for WiFi Access. I cannot understand the Pre-Authentication Access Feature and how it will work.

It will be really nice If someone explains this ( Pre-Authentication Access) feature to me.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 497

Replies: 2

Voters 1