Omada Cloud Based Controller - Pricing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-06 07:45:44 - last edited 2022-06-08 05:20:28

Hi,

just found out, that it looks like, the Omada Cloud Based Controller is finally there (website says 'new').

But I cannot find any news/pricing or something else on TP-Link Websites?

Is it free, or how much does it cost? Where can I find more information?

Best

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada Cloud Based Controller - Pricing?-Solution
2022-06-08 00:19:47 - last edited 2022-06-08 05:20:28

@Spryde 

confirmed by the support team that until the official release, this period is considered as 'test'. no pricing is offered to customer. you need to contact the sales team as hank posted. you got the link, go to the site, contact the sales team and get a price. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada Cloud Based Controller - Pricing?
2022-06-07 08:05:02
Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Omada Cloud Based Controller - Pricing?
2022-06-07 08:38:55

@Spryde 

Thx. But that's kind of 'no' answer... 

Maybe they do not have any pricing ready at the moment, or all the users will be beta users without any cost?

Would be nice to get some feedback with real information.

Options
Re:Omada Cloud Based Controller - Pricing?-Solution
2022-06-08 00:19:47 - last edited 2022-06-08 05:20:28

@Spryde 

confirmed by the support team that until the official release, this period is considered as 'test'. no pricing is offered to customer. you need to contact the sales team as hank posted. you got the link, go to the site, contact the sales team and get a price. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2782

Replies: 3

Related Articles