Facebook WIFI problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Facebook WIFI problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Facebook WIFI problems
Facebook WIFI problems
2022-06-19 20:33:18
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Someone connected facebook wifi before?

when i try to configure facebook i have 2 different i have to configure. When i see youtube there is only 1.

and the right one just says none when i try to add the page i want to use.

i also tried another facebook page, and that is working.

someone with some good advice?

When try to connect it says wifi is not comnectet to a facebook page

Options
1 Reply
Re:Facebook WIFI problems
2022-06-20 06:39:52

Hi  @Ifiks 

May I know your controller version, and EAP firmware version?

Are you able to connect teh SSID if there is no portal set up?

The Youtube video may be related to an old version controller. We add Facebook V2 to add support for INSTAGRAM login. But to use Facebook V2 you need to upgrade the EAP to newest firmware version. 

There are some thing you may need to concern:

• 1. Make sure your Facebook Page is published.

Only published pages are available for Facebook Wi-Fi. On your Facebook Page, go to Settings > General > Page Visibility and select “Page published” to publish the page.

• 2. Remove restrictions on your Facebook Page.

Restrictions like country restrictions and age restrictions make your Facebook Page invisible to some people. Remove it. To remove country restrictions, go to Settings > General > Country Restrictions. Leave the input box blank and select “Hide this Page from viewers in these countries”. To remove age restrictions, go to Settings > General > Age Restrictions and select “Anyone (13+)”.

• 3. Make sure your Facebook Page has a valid location.

Go to Settings > Page Info and scroll down to Location to check if the Facebook Page has a valid address. If not, fill in the location, drag the map to reposition and click Save Changes.

• 4. Omada Controller should be kept running because Facebook Wi-Fi authentication is executed on Omada Controller. If Omada Controller is offline, newly connected customers will be unable to gain Wi-Fi access.

Other info.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 1

Related Articles