Tx\Rx no data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tx\Rx no data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tx\Rx no data
Tx\Rx no data
2022-06-21 07:41:37 - last edited 2022-07-04 01:09:32
Model: EAP115  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 5.0.4

Hi, suddenly my eap like lost connection. ssid missing in office area. try reboot also tx and rx still 0.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tx\Rx no data
2022-06-22 03:44:05

Dear @Adam61,

Adam61 wrote

Hi, suddenly my eap like lost connection. ssid missing in office area. try reboot also tx and rx still 0.

So the EAP115 was working fine before, but none of your clients can discover its SSID now, right?

Could you please open the Properties window of EAP115 on Devices page, go to Config -> Radios to ensure its Status is enabled?

Please also go to Config -> WLANs to check how many SSID names you have there, and ensure they are enabled for broadcasting.

If the SSID names still cannot be scanned on your clients, may I know the current version of your Omada Controller?

Is there anything new happened (like firmware updated, new device added, or settings changed) before the issue start to happen?

Where is your EAP115 installed at? Are there any obstacles or interference around.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 360

Replies: 1

Related Articles