Wrong information in "Help" menu - Controller Settings - Collect Client's History Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wrong information in "Help" menu - Controller Settings - Collect Client's History Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-29 06:28:20 - last edited 2022-06-30 12:32:10
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.15.2 Build 20220323 Rel.60717

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wanted to share error in "Help" menu describing the "Collect Client's History Data" option.

Could you also tell me what exactly is collected with this option checked?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wrong information in "Help" menu - Controller Settings - Collect Client's History Data-Solution
2022-06-30 02:24:45 - last edited 2022-07-25 09:38:55

Dear @Hooch,

Hooch wrote

I wanted to share error in "Help" menu describing the "Collect Client's History Data" option.

Thank you for your valuable feedback! I've transferred your post to the forum of Omada Cloud SDN. The OC200 Controller v5.3 will correct the description on the "Collect Client's History Data" in "Help" menu.

With the "Collect Client's History Data" enabled, the controller will collect the history data of the clients so that you can check the previous client connection sessions under Insight -> Past Connections Past Portal Authorization, where you can view the client’s name, MAC address, association time and duration, download and upload traffic, IP address, and the network/port it connected to and so on.

Update:  OC200 Controller v5.3 has been released on July 25, 2022. Check out this post for details.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wrong information in "Help" menu - Controller Settings - Collect Client's History Data-Solution
2022-06-30 02:24:45 - last edited 2022-07-25 09:38:55

Dear @Hooch,

Hooch wrote

Thank you for your valuable feedback! I've transferred your post to the forum of Omada Cloud SDN. The OC200 Controller v5.3 will correct the description on the "Collect Client's History Data" in "Help" menu.

With the "Collect Client's History Data" enabled, the controller will collect the history data of the clients so that you can check the previous client connection sessions under Insight -> Past Connections Past Portal Authorization, where you can view the client’s name, MAC address, association time and duration, download and upload traffic, IP address, and the network/port it connected to and so on.

Update:  OC200 Controller v5.3 has been released on July 25, 2022. Check out this post for details.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 338

Replies: 1