configuration of my EAP 110 Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-01 13:28:37 - last edited 2022-07-04 00:41:39
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have had a EAP 110 Outdoor V1.1 for a number of years and decided to install it now in my garden. i have it all set up, connected to the router in my house (wired) and switched on. it is discoverable on WIFI searches but i cannot connect to it.

How do I configure it so that i can start using it as a wifi on my ipad . laptop and phone.

the Laptop runs on windows 10 if that makes any difference  

Options
1 Reply
Re:configuration of my EAP 110 Outdoor
2022-07-02 17:17:33 - last edited 2022-07-04 00:41:39

@phatbiker 

Follow this installation video guide to setup your EAP 110 and configure its wireless SSID.

Make sure the P is connected to your main router's LAN port.

You can set wireless SSID like this:

Make sure your AP is set to obtain its IP address dynamically or if you want set Static IP address within your main router's subnet:

If you need an additional information about your EAP-110 Outdoor you can refer to its user guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 1

Related Articles