Auto Backup SCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Auto Backup SCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Auto Backup SCP
Auto Backup SCP
2022-07-04 14:59:40 - last edited 2022-10-24 12:03:47

Anyone got this to work ?

I enter the login details of one of my linux machines to SCP to and just get the message

"Failed to connect to the file server. The file server may not exist or it is temporarily unavailable. Please check the information and your network connection, and try again."

Put the exact same details into a terminal to SCP a file and it works no problem.

Trying this, as the OC200 will not recognise any storage device I plug in locally..., just so much stuff here that doesn't work properly, I seem to be reporting bugs every day...

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Auto Backup SCP-Solution
2022-10-24 12:03:41 - last edited 2022-10-24 12:03:47

Dear @Tescophil,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! The SCP related issue has been fixed in Omada Controller v5.6.3.

The omada software controller v5.6.3 has just been released, you could check for an update online via cloud access, or follow this post to download the firmware for manual upgrade.

If you are using Omada hardware controller, please wait another few days for the firmware update. This thread will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Auto Backup SCP
2022-07-04 16:18:52

@Tescophil Yes, same result here from a software controller.

Options
2022-07-06 03:28:54

Dear @Tescophil, @Alex789,

Tescophil wrote

I enter the login details of one of my linux machines to SCP to and just get the message

"Failed to connect to the file server. The file server may not exist or it is temporarily unavailable. Please check the information and your network connection, and try again."

Please check whether there are many files in the target path and the file tree is too complex, if possible, you may try modifying the target path and using a target folder with a simpler file structure.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-06 04:49:57

@Fae 

Target path is /home/phil which contains 5 files...

Options
2022-07-06 09:52:11

Dear @Tescophil ,

Tescophil wrote

@Fae 

Target path is /home/phil which contains 5 files...

Thank you so much for taking the time to report the issue to our community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. 

The ticket ID is TKID220705842, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Auto Backup SCP-Solution
2022-10-24 12:03:41 - last edited 2022-10-24 12:03:47

Dear @Tescophil,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! The SCP related issue has been fixed in Omada Controller v5.6.3.

The omada software controller v5.6.3 has just been released, you could check for an update online via cloud access, or follow this post to download the firmware for manual upgrade.

If you are using Omada hardware controller, please wait another few days for the firmware update. This thread will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 546

Replies: 5

Related Articles