Votes

Admin users on local portal cant create sites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-06 10:03:14 - last edited 2022-08-31 03:56:59
Tags: #create site admin

Hi, 

Ive installed the OMADA portal on a local linux machine, all working fine, but the admin users I've added with all priviledges cant create new sites. They can add devices, etc, general admin priviledges are there but not the ability to create new sites.

How can admin users create new sites? is there a work around? I have IT people to add customer sites and it shouldnt require action from the cloud/main administrator..

Thanks

Carlos

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Admin users on local portal cant create sites-Solution
2022-08-31 03:56:25 - last edited 2022-08-31 03:56:29

Dear @carlosfrosario,

carlosfrosario wrote

Ive installed the OMADA portal on a local linux machine, all working fine, but the admin users I've added with all priviledges cant create new sites. They can add devices, etc, general admin priviledges are there but not the ability to create new sites.

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Omada Controller v5.5.6 released in August has added the Site Permission for Administrators to allow the creation or deletion of sites. Please take your time to check for an update. Thank you for your attention!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Admin users on local portal cant create sites-Solution
2022-08-31 03:56:25 - last edited 2022-08-31 03:56:29

Dear @carlosfrosario,

carlosfrosario wrote

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Omada Controller v5.5.6 released in August has added the Site Permission for Administrators to allow the creation or deletion of sites. Please take your time to check for an update. Thank you for your attention!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 182

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags

create site admin