OC200 going offline every few minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-07 21:42:50 - last edited 2022-07-07 21:44:12
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

OC200 Ver 1.6

A couple of days ago I started getting many notifications on my phone that the OC200 is offline.  It is random but about every 5 minutes.  i have a small network with the controler, router, POE switch with 2 EAP's.  Everything has been working great for about a year.  Now this.  When I try to login it shows offline.  Every now and then it shows online but when I try to connect it shows disconnected before I can get in.  Any ideas how to fix this?

I have tried using a new cable, a different port.  Same problem.

Options
2 Reply
Re:OC200 going offline every few minutes
2022-07-08 05:44:37

@Markhb3 

is that 5.1.8 as the controller version? if so, that should be a rather stable version. did you add any new servers lately? do you run any dns servers? there are some domain names used by tp-link cloud connection and they should not be blocked because that's the online server to keep it online. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Re:OC200 going offline every few minutes
2022-07-08 06:57:25

@Markhb3 

Is the local controller working properly?
Is it advisable to check that the local OC200 connection is stable?

When the controller shows offline, see if you can ping through to the gateway.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options