BUG: Router disconnects and appears on the Guest network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-10 11:15:52

The router shows up as disconnected in the devices list, then appears on the client list connected to the Guest network...

Since I got the ER605 router I've been reporting 1-2+ bugs per week.., its just not good enough...

Devices

Clients

Options
5 Reply
Re:BUG: Router disconnects and appears on the Guest network
2022-07-10 12:35:58

@Tescophil Does it switch back at some point or does it stay like that permananetly?

Options
2022-07-10 13:24:04

@Alex789 

Nope, left it for several hours to see it it sorted itself out... it didn't. Had to reboot the router

Options
2022-07-11 03:03:51

Dear @Tescophil,

Tescophil wrote

The router shows up as disconnected in the devices list, then appears on the client list connected to the Guest network...

Since I got the ER605 router I've been reporting 1-2+ bugs per week.., its just not good enough...

Is the TL-SG2428P working as the DHCP Server in your network?

Could you please provide a detailed network topology for further checking?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-11 05:09:30

@Fae 

The ER605 router is doing the DHCP and you can see my topology in this post https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/567528

Options
2022-07-12 03:51:29 - last edited 2022-07-12 03:51:58

Dear @Tescophil,

Tescophil wrote

The ER605 router is doing the DHCP and you can see my topology in this post https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/567528

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

The issue has been reported to the R&D team for further investigation. Any update, I'll keep you informed.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options