no real-time display, empty promises :(

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-15 06:31:54

Hello,

On the Omada website, an "Easy and Intelligent Network Monitorin" is promised.

That was probably one of the main reasons why I switched my existing LAN to Omada SDN.
There is writting from "real-time network status" and "network usage and traffic", but Omada SDN can do NOTHING from this sad

Or can anyone tell me where I can see any real-time stats, or where can i see any usage per User, or, or, or,....
Absolutely empty promises sad no

Options
3 Reply
Re:no real-time display, empty promises :(
2022-07-15 07:42:05 - last edited 2022-07-15 07:57:50

@lukass2000 

here is a simulator you can play with and you will find out.

https://emulator.tp-link.com/EmulatorV5.1/index.html

But real time off user i do not think you find, this is more network overview of everything.

but logging in detail do you not find. only fancy graph and statestics, :-) for network and device.

So controller do pretty much what promised this time.

But I agree with you, I usually work with Cisco and there is real time logging of everything and this is very useful in troubleshooting.

but Tp-Link have more historical / nearly real time logging in fancy graph and so on, not very useful when troubleshoot on a VPN problem e.g :-)

Options
2022-07-23 14:01:57

But none of that has anything to do for me with real-time status.

I don't even have the opportunity to see which client is currently using which bandwidth, so that i could quickly see whether perhaps any client is using the entire bandwidth, and therefore perhaps the Internet is on strike ;)

That would be a basic SDN stuff for me :)

Options
2022-07-23 19:46:38 - last edited 2022-10-13 11:03:22

EDIT

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 400

Replies: 5

Related Articles