2FA/captcha for forum, stop prostitution ads or make it 18+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-31 12:37:03 - last edited 2022-07-31 12:38:25
Tags: #Bots

On cloud 2fa is enabled, on forum it is not. New account creation without verification is quite simple with this forum. There is also no captcha to prevent bots from posting.

Tp-link, do you want to hire pro developers to solve this problem for you or did you already give up and enjoy promotion for prostitution? If prostitution posts are that frequent, you should make this forum 18+ in case you gave up.

Due to prostitution promotion users on this forum suffer as it seems like that all restrictions which you tried failed, beside the fact that it does not happen since few days, it was happening before I joined here.

If all of this is complex for tplink and you have no solution, seek for help or find appropriate hosting company which would help you to resolve it with success.

Accounts with lets say lower level than 1, can have restrictions, all prostitution post come from new accounts. There is so many ways to resolve it. I suggest to tplink to open StackExchange channel, there will be no prostitution and no spam.

Options
3 Reply
Re:2FA/captcha for forum, stop prostitution ads or make it 18+
2022-07-31 15:42:27 - last edited 2022-10-13 10:55:00

EDIT

Options
2022-07-31 15:46:51 - last edited 2022-10-13 10:54:37

EDIT

Options
2022-08-02 08:51:05 - last edited 2022-08-02 08:51:51

Dear @btx,

Thank you for your constructive criticism and suggestion. I fully understand the complaint. I delete and ban the spammers every working day, but it's hard to get rid of all spam posts timely by manual operation. The developers still keep on taking further measures to stop the spam posts. The spam post restrictions were tightened yesterday, which seems to be a bit effective as no more prostitution ads so far, we'll keep monitoring. Meanwhile, developers are going to work on Google captcha to replace the existing graphic captcha this month. Hope these actions can work. If it can't the web developer team will continue to investigate and try further actions.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 3

Tags

Bots
Related Articles