EAP v5.4.6 change controller system ip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-02 14:15:52

Good day,

we're currently evaluating Omada.

We use a very special construct of Unifi deployment that use external MongoDB replica sets and

Windows clustered service instances, which have all they own IP address but share the very same install source and config.

I have installed Omada the same way, external MongoDB with SRV records works, Controller is up and running and failover to

other service hosts works as well. A record and NAT all point to the dedicated service IP which is different from the hosting server.

Now my problem is that the controller cannot adopt any device because he tries to respond to the adopt requests with the server IP instead 

of the service IP.

Unifi controller config has a parameter "system_ip", does Omada Controller has a similar parameter to force the controller to use a specified IP?

Also, after going through the java files, I noticed Omada has his database names "omada" and "omada_data" hard-coded, please correct me if I'm wrong

and there is away to specific the name I want to use.

Thanks

best regards

Elmar

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP v5.4.6 change controller system ip
2022-08-03 08:22:01

Dear @Telmekom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to report the issue to our community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID220803193, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 362

Replies: 1