Configure web authentication with omada controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-03 14:16:11
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

We have TP-LINK and Omada oc200 WIFI controllers. But we have a couple of problems. and we couldn't find it in the documentation either. Therefore, we are looking for solutions to some problems.

1. We have a script (website) and we want to make it possible to connect to the router through this website. That is, before connecting to the Internet, the user must register through our site, and after registration, the Internet must be activated automatically. Automatic internet connection should be allowed if registered before. We want to do all advertising, SMS authorization on our site. What should be done for this?

Because it is for sms service and twillo. In our country, twillo does not work, and that is why we want to create a service for sending sms through local operators. For this, it is necessary to control the controller remotely.

If I can explain, can we achieve the above possibilities through luck? Is there any guide for developers? I've seen a couple of URLs but can't find a solution. It should be done under the following conditions.

1. When the user connects to wifi, our website should open automatically (WebView mode).

2. Advertisement should be shown if it is registered before. Automatic internet access should be allowed after the ad is shown. 3. If not registered, it should be registered. After registration, the internet should be allowed automatically.

Problems we are having:

1. When the site is launched in WebView, it is necessary to determine whether the user has already registered or not. For this, the router should refer to our website as follows: https://website_url/ssid/user_mac/etc/ But this function doesn't exist or we won't found it.

2. How can we remotely access the internet if a user registers or logs in? That is, after registration, the user must be given the opportunity to use the Internet through the website.

Can you give us any guide or help?

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Configure web authentication with omada controller
2022-08-04 08:32:59

@_Uktam_ 

Check this:

The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server

As far as I know, need your own portal server to have these judgement mechanisms in place.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles