TP-link problemas con CHROMECAST

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-04 14:54:49
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: V5

Buen dia, tengo un problema, con la coneccion de mi computadora con el dispositivo CHROMECAST, al momento de administrar los AP con OMADA, no me deja ver el dispositivo CHROMECAST, pero si los administro por separado, si. No se si puedan apoyarme a darle una solucion, 

Utilizo Vlans. Pero mi problema no es la conexion entre vlan, ya que ambos dispositivos estan conectados a la misma vlan, y aun asi no me permite verlo. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-link problemas con CHROMECAST
2022-08-04 17:01:48

@T1inv3nt0123 

"Good morning, I have a problem, with the connection of my computer with the CHROMECAST device, when managing the APs with OMADA, it does not let me see the CHROMECAST device, but if I manage them separately, yes. I don't know if you can support me to give it a solution, I use vlans. But my problem is not the connection between vlan, since both devices are connected to the same vlan, and still it does not allow me to see it."

I am doing exactly the same thing with EAP225's and a Chromecast device and haven't had any issues.  The laptop and Chromecast device are connected via the same SSID which is assigned a VLAN as well.  Does your Chromecast device actually get an IP, check via the Omada Controller.

"Estoy haciendo exactamente lo mismo con EAP225 y un dispositivo Chromecast y no he tenido ningún problema. La computadora portátil y el dispositivo Chromecast están conectados a través del mismo SSID al que también se le asigna una VLAN. ¿Su dispositivo Chromecast realmente obtiene una IP? Verifique a través del controlador Omada."

and PING

C:\Users\>ping 192.168.10.10

Pinging 192.168.10.10 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.10.10: bytes=32 time=29ms TTL=62
Reply from 192.168.10.10: bytes=32 time=61ms TTL=62
Reply from 192.168.10.10: bytes=32 time=73ms TTL=62

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1