ER605 v2 - how to get list of connected clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-10 10:41:38
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20220106 Rel.56391

Hello,

I have a new installation of ER605 router. And I'm having issue with finding 'connected client list'.  If client uses DHCP, than I can kind-of take the list from 'Network -> Lan -> DHCP Client List', however if client uses fixed IP (instead of dhcp) - he is not in the list. Plus DHCP client list shows all 'leased' entries, not necessary active connections.

Is there a way to get a currently active/connected client list? something like 'MAC Address - IP address - "client name/nickname" (so I can name my known devices) ?

It doesn't necessary need to be via gui, if there is some way of CLI or api call that would return such list, I would be happy with that as well.

If that's somehow not possible, perhaps there is a way to print ARP table? perhaps that could be a work-around ?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 v2 - how to get list of connected clients
2022-08-10 11:50:53

@jbl-tom 

Could try the ARP list.

Firewall> Anti Arp Spoofing> ARP List

That may help.

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options