Failure to start the omada controller after version downgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-11 17:36:00
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I installed the latest version of the controller yesterday, the system worked well.

By mistake, an older docker container started this morning, which seems to have corrupted the controller. I am unable to start any version of the omada controller at this time.

The controller crashed with the following:

ERROR [main] [] c.t.s.o.s.d.a(90): Controller install failed. Failed to start.

I have uploaded the logs here. Is there a fix for this?

Best regards,
Alex

Options
2 Reply
Re:Failure to start the omada controller after version downgrade
2022-08-12 03:34:04

Dear @LastMileStandin,

LastMileStandin wrote

I installed the latest version of the controller yesterday, the system worked well.

By mistake, an older docker container started this morning, which seems to have corrupted the controller. I am unable to start any version of the omada controller at this time.

The controller crashed with the following:

ERROR [main] [] c.t.s.o.s.d.a(90): Controller install failed. Failed to start.

I'm afraid that you may need to uninstall everything and re-install the controller again.

Hopefully you have saved a copy of backup config file from the controller before.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Failure to start the omada controller after version downgrade
2022-08-12 16:35:42

@Fae thanks for the heads up. That's my backup plan, I have a cfg that's fairly up to date. I was posting here first to see if there was an alternative way to clean it up manually.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 746

Replies: 2

Related Articles