Votes

portal/ voucher pause time features request.

Votes

2022-08-17 09:33:51 - last edited 2022-08-18 01:21:40
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

PLEASE add voucher pause time features  when the client is offline/not connected to network.

Omada software controller is very easy to use and easy to understand,

but the problem is why other people that  i know shift to other brand like MIKROTIK its because they have a pause time features that tplink omada software controller don't have.

Voucher Pause time feature is very useful like in PESO WIFI business here in the Philippines  or in School that will let costumer/students pause their time. like for example in school i gave them 120hrs in 1 semester but 120hrs is only good for 5days ,thy cant pause the time whenever they are offline or not connected to network.

we have group here in facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1297384843954220 ) most of the people here want it, the Voucher pause time features.

THANK YOU 

Options
16 Reply
Re:portal/ voucher pause time features request.
2022-08-18 07:58:47

Dear @koi2x ,

koi2x wrote

PLEASE add voucher pause time features  when the client is offline/not connected to network.

Voucher Pause time feature is very useful like in PESO WIFI business here in the Philippines  or in School that will let costumer/students pause their time. like for example in school i gave them 120hrs in 1 semester but 120hrs is only good for 5days ,thy cant pause the time whenever they are offline or not connected to network.

we have group here in facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1297384843954220 ) most of the people here want it, the Voucher pause time features.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I've reported to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-11-18 16:58:31

@koi2x 

hi here. i got the same problem and being forced to switch to mikrotik. i love omada and it is really easy to use, but PAUSE TIME FEATURES IN THE HOSPOT need to be added. and it's really serious. i use the complete omada solution and changing the system will be a headache just because of pause time features. please add means to permit to clients to check their time remaining as well. thanks

koi2x wrote

Omada software controller is very easy to use and easy to understand,

but the problem is why other people that  i know shift to other brand like MIKROTIK its because they have a pause time features that tplink omada software controller don't have.

THANK YOU 

Options
RE:portal/ voucher pause time features request.
2022-11-18 17:07:53
add time pause feature in the hotspot and permit customers to check remaining time, and even disconnect from internet
Options
2022-11-19 04:25:49
this is a needed function, specialy on our shop..
Options
2022-11-21 02:43:41
this feature are goods for user
Options
2023-02-17 12:15:07

@Hank21 

as you can see, lots of costumer wants this feature, if you value your costumer thn please work on ths matter.

Options
2023-02-20 07:14:07

Dear @koi2x ,

This has been already submitted as a feature request to the TP-Link team.

Further research and development on this feature is on the way.

So please keep an eye on the official website and this thread.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-04-16 07:26:14
Gonna need this feature when its out
Options
2023-05-07 14:23:37

@koi2x yes please add pause time

Options
2023-05-10 23:42:00
Yes i really need that to enhance my Piso WiFi service
Options

Information

Helpful: 25

Views: 3370

Replies: 16

Voters 23

+ 19 Voters