Xbox Live can't pass through TL-ER-6020

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-18 09:39:39
Tags: #NAT
Model: TL-ER6020  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: TL-ER6020(UN)_V2_ 20200623

Hi everyone,

I have a TL-ER6020 setup in my home/business using it with VPN to access my internal LAN and servers. It all work great until last week when i bought a XBOX. Apparently  what I can read in this forum TP LINK Have responded that the XBOX LIVE is incompatible with the 6020 and there is no way to pass thru it. They suggest to put a router (or something else) before the 6020 to connect the the XBOX (disconnect the servers and use the XBOX directly connected to my Internet connection is not an option because clients are accessing my servers at all times.). So... I am thinking to put a ER605 or maybe a TL-R480T+ to hook my XBOX in and then pass thru Internet via NAT-DMZ to my ER6020 that take care or the rest. Is this a good solution and what model should i choose ? Do you guys have any suggestions on how to set this up or maybe another solution?

Thank you everyone !

Have a nice day !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 0

Tags

Related Articles