Votes

Adding an easier voucher login process

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-26 16:56:36 - last edited 2022-08-30 06:03:36

Could you add a feature on the voucher login page, to allow us to pass a query string with the voucher code to the voucher login textbox.  If this is in automatically added in this way, then it would automatically login without pressing a button.    This would allow for us to generate QR codes for our customers that would make the login process much smoother.    Is there a way to do this with the omada API? 

For example:

ip_address/?voucher_code=13252 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Adding an easier voucher login process
2022-08-30 06:03:24 - last edited 2022-08-30 06:03:36

Dear  @snowboarder 

To gather feedback from others, I transferred this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.

Options
2022-08-30 07:59:56

@snowboarder This looks like a promising feature. I hope this gets materialized. I will help for customers to seamless connect with the network.

Options
2022-08-31 19:02:34

@Pratz I agree, I am considering to implement my own voucher login using the API , but I am not sure if there is enough documentaiton to accomplish this.  If that is possible to work it out in PHP then I can create my own auto-login script using QR codes.  But I hope to see if TP-LINK can add this feature as standard.   It would also be nice if the API included a way to look up active vouchers, because I am going to have to store voucher codes in a database to create a vending machine that will display the voucher code. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 617

Replies: 3

Voters 2