Contry code not correct*

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Contry code not correct*

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Contry code not correct*
Contry code not correct*
2022-08-31 07:39:46 - last edited 2022-10-24 11:57:40
Tags: #sms

Hi Omada,

I'm from Kosovo and I have installed Omada cloud and I tray to test portal hotspot with sms, but the country code for Kosovo is no correct the code is +883, in fact the country code is +383, and I can't to test it.

If you can to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Meriton

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Contry code not correct*-Solution
2022-10-24 11:56:52 - last edited 2022-10-24 12:06:13

Dear @meritonis,

meritonis wrote

I'm from Kosovo and I have installed Omada cloud and I tray to test portal hotspot with sms, but the country code for Kosovo is no correct the code is +883, in fact the country code is +383, and I can't to test it.

Thank you for your valuable feedback! The incorrect country code issue has been fixed in Omada Controller v5.6.3.

The omada software controller v5.6.3 has just been released, you could check for an update online via cloud access, or follow this post to download the firmware for manual upgrade.

If you are using Omada hardware controller, please wait another few days for the firmware update. This thread will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Contry code not correct*
2022-08-31 07:43:15
File:
0-02-05-5c1ee20ec46ebfab533fc61356d9330b823cf0d01a6dbaa224e90597e7c99958_9cea7ececdf6417d.jpgDownload
Options
Re:Contry code not correct*
2022-09-01 08:00:49

meritonis wrote

Hi Omada,

If you can to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Meriton

Dear  @meritonis 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I will forward this issue to our software engineer and ask them to correct it. 

Regards

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Contry code not correct*-Solution
2022-10-24 11:56:52 - last edited 2022-10-24 12:06:13

Dear @meritonis,

meritonis wrote

Thank you for your valuable feedback! The incorrect country code issue has been fixed in Omada Controller v5.6.3.

The omada software controller v5.6.3 has just been released, you could check for an update online via cloud access, or follow this post to download the firmware for manual upgrade.

If you are using Omada hardware controller, please wait another few days for the firmware update. This thread will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 3

Tags

sms
Related Articles