Votes

One-To-One NAT Omada SDN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

One-To-One NAT Omada SDN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
One-To-One NAT Omada SDN
One-To-One NAT Omada SDN
2022-10-10 15:45:11 - last edited 2023-04-25 05:35:24
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Need a Static NAT or One-To-One NAT for Omada SDN

the ER605 router can do this but once managed by controller this option is not longer availabale - need this added back.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:One-To-One NAT Omada SDN-Solution
2023-04-25 05:35:13 - last edited 2023-04-25 05:35:16

Hello @Psylock and other community members,

Psylock wrote

the ER605 router can do this but once managed by controller this option is not longer availabale - need this added back.

I'd like to update this feature request here.

Omada Controller v5.6 has added One-to-One NAT for Omada Routers.

Please ensure that both your Omada Controller and Router are updated to the firmware adapted to Controller v5.6 or later version.

For ER605 V1, the following Beta firmware has added support for One-to-One NAT feature in Controller mode.

ER605 V1_1.2.3_Build 20230413 Beta Firmware For Trial (Released on Apr 14th, 2023)

Please take your time to upgrade the firmware to experience the feature in advance.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
9 Reply
Re:One-To-One NAT Omada SDN
2022-10-11 09:37:34

Dear @Psylock ,

Psylock wrote

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I've reported to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
RE:One-To-One NAT Omada SDN
2022-12-02 02:03:41
one-to-one NAT for inbound is still needed at some commercial locations
Options
RE:One-To-One NAT Omada SDN
2023-01-17 01:04:07
We have multiple WAN IPs but are unable to them on single ER605, I currently have to have a separate router to use other IP address(s)
Options
2023-01-27 13:56:11
Any update on this? I just purchase couple TP-Link APs and a ER605 and notices the same thing. 1:1 NAT is not available once ER605 is adopted. (Standalone mode has that feature) There is no reason to keep the ER605 while the existing pfSense box works and ER605 doesn't
Options
2023-02-01 13:32:46

Latest firmware update on rourter today added the one to one NAT Tab, but the interface dropdown shows no items , so not able to create a 1:1 NAT ?

am i missing something ?

Options
2023-02-02 05:15:59

Psylock wrote

Latest firmware update on rourter today added the one to one NAT Tab, but the interface dropdown shows no items , so not able to create a 1:1 NAT ?

am i missing something ?

Dear  @Psylock 

One-to-One NAT only works when you have Static IP as a WAN connection type. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-02-06 08:22:29

@Hank21 

This is with Static IP set on wan port that i get no interface options on the drop down box as per screen shot.

Options
2023-02-06 09:37:24

Dear  @Psylock 

Psylock wrote

@Hank21 

This is with Static IP set on wan port that i get no interface options on the drop down box as per screen shot.

Could you please share me the firmware version of your router and controller, and WAN settings page screenshot? 

I took a test with ER605 V2 FW 2.1.1 and here are my screenshots:

Options
Re:One-To-One NAT Omada SDN-Solution
2023-04-25 05:35:13 - last edited 2023-04-25 05:35:16

Hello @Psylock and other community members,

Psylock wrote

I'd like to update this feature request here.

Omada Controller v5.6 has added One-to-One NAT for Omada Routers.

Please ensure that both your Omada Controller and Router are updated to the firmware adapted to Controller v5.6 or later version.

For ER605 V1, the following Beta firmware has added support for One-to-One NAT feature in Controller mode.

ER605 V1_1.2.3_Build 20230413 Beta Firmware For Trial (Released on Apr 14th, 2023)

Please take your time to upgrade the firmware to experience the feature in advance.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 8

Views: 1506

Replies: 9

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters