When will software version 5.6 be available for hardware controllers?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-12 14:19:12
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Version 5.6 of the software is supposed to display IP information for "Large Ping Attack" scenarios. I'm having this issue on my network. I'm working on setting up wireshark, but this seems like a trivial feature update. When will this be available?

Options
1 Reply
Re:When will software version 5.6 be available for hardware controllers?
2022-10-13 08:32:02

Dear @RQDQ ,

RQDQ wrote

Version 5.6 of the software is supposed to display IP information for "Large Ping Attack" scenarios. I'm having this issue on my network. I'm working on setting up wireshark, but this seems like a trivial feature update. When will this be available?

Sorry for any trouble caused!

I haven't been informed of the ETA of the new firmware V5.6 of controller yet, but the R&D team is working on it and will release it in the near future.

If you need any further assistance with the TP-Link products, please feel free to start a thread on the community or submit a ticket email to our technical support team from here.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 735

Replies: 1