Omada software controller won't update the wlan password on its access point devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada software controller won't update the wlan password on its access point devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-25 14:07:06
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.9

i set up a wireless lan and its been running for a couple of years.  I use the Omada software controller v5.5.6 to control 6 EAP225 acccess points(ver. 5.0.9).  I need to change the wlan password so I can make sure who is connecting to the network.  I changed the password under the controller Settings - Wireless Networks - WLAN.  Its not updating the passwords on the access points.  I can't update them individually without unadopting them from the controller.  What am I doing wong?   

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada software controller won't update the wlan password on its access point devices
2022-10-26 12:48:11

@Metalman 

I had this once and a reboot of the controller fixed it

OR.. delete the SSID and recreate it with the new password? 

Options