Omada Controller Wired Networks LAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-16 19:15:35 - last edited 2022-11-16 22:36:15
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.6.1

I am a bit confused about a section in Omada Controller. In particular it is the Wired Networks / Lan section pictured below. From where do these settings come? I did not enter them and the IP address of 192.168.0.1 is used by the router that is connected to my ISPs modem. What exactly is this section? Is it potentially conflicting with my router? The prompt exclamation says "Gateway required" which from what I can tell from other sections, this means an Omada Compatible Gateway is required. I do not have an Omada Gateway but it appears this LAN section is active.  I am wondering if this the reason my port forwarding is not working because 192.168.0.1 is one of the addresses in the port forwarding scheme. I need to eliminate this as my issue before I call the ISP and tell them the port forwarding issue is being caused on their end.

2779b5f00b134190abe7d2f2cb8ade35

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada Controller Wired Networks LAN-Solution
2022-11-16 21:22:37 - last edited 2022-11-16 22:36:15

@RickJamesBish 

Those are the default LAN settings for the OC200 straight out of the box and will be applied if you have a gateway.   

As you dont have a gateway these wont take effect and wont apply (even if you try to).   You can just ignore this section as its only applicable to gateway users.

It certainly wont affect your port forwarding, I have other clients that dont use the gateway either and this also doesnt affect them.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Controller Wired Networks LAN-Solution
2022-11-16 21:22:37 - last edited 2022-11-16 22:36:15

@RickJamesBish 

Those are the default LAN settings for the OC200 straight out of the box and will be applied if you have a gateway.   

As you dont have a gateway these wont take effect and wont apply (even if you try to).   You can just ignore this section as its only applicable to gateway users.

It certainly wont affect your port forwarding, I have other clients that dont use the gateway either and this also doesnt affect them.

Recommended Solution
Options