Extender portal server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Extender portal server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Extender portal server
Extender portal server
2022-11-20 10:15:18
Tags: #traffic
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.5.7

My network is configured through an external portal server. I want authorized clients to set a traffic limit per authorization. But in the settings of the external portal server, I did not find such an option. Who can help me?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Extender portal server
2022-11-21 05:53:39

@Islomali 

isn't this supposed to be set on your server not the portal on the controller?

the controller is simply providing a portal for you instead of hosting an auth server. it is not the server and does not control the clients.

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2022-11-21 18:53:00

@Tedd404 

We already manage the server through an external portal. I did not find codes for limiting traffic on the External Portal Server.
We set up our server using this link. Help me find a code to limit traffic:
https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2907/

PORTAL

The IP address or URL, and Port number (if necessary) of the External Portal Server.

clientMac

CLIENT_MAC

MAC address of the client.

apMac

AP_MAC

MAC address of the EAP to which the client is connected.

gatewayMac

GATEWAY_MAC

MAC address of the Gateway.

vid

VLAN_ID

VLAN ID of the wired network to which the client is connected.

ssidName

SSID_NAME

Name of the SSID to which the client is connected

radioId

RADIO_ID

Radio ID of the band to which the client is connected, where 0 represents 2.4G and 1 represents 5G.

site

SITE_NAME

Site name.

redirectUrl

LANDING_PAGE

URL to visit after successful authentication, which can be set in the Landing Page.

t

TIME_SINCE_EPOCH

Unit here is microsecond.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 278

Replies: 2

Tags

traffic
Related Articles