Omada Network Map Not Mapping EAP235 Properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-30 19:15:30
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.7.4

I'm running the Omada Software Controller on a Synology DS920+ that's hardwired to the EAP235-Wall mentioned. The Office AP is then wired to port 2 of the TL-SG2008P. The software controller isn't mapping the Office AP properly. The Living Room AP is showing in the right location but the Office AP doesn't list an Uplink device.

Is there any way to resolve this and get the AP mapped properly as it's also not showing any clients underneath it and I think it's causing the WLAN AI to fail to properly run as well.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Network Map Not Mapping EAP235 Properly
2022-12-02 09:01:16

Dear @TheWiseFool ,

TheWiseFool wrote

I'm running the Omada Software Controller on a Synology DS920+ that's hardwired to the EAP235-Wall mentioned. The Office AP is then wired to port 2 of the TL-SG2008P. The software controller isn't mapping the Office AP properly. The Living Room AP is showing in the right location but the Office AP doesn't list an Uplink device.

Is there any way to resolve this and get the AP mapped properly as it's also not showing any clients underneath it and I think it's causing the WLAN AI to fail to properly run as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. 

The ticket ID is TKID221203314, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 236

Replies: 1