Hardware Controller version 5.7.6?
My OC200 (currently on version 5.6.4) is alerting me that new version 5.7.6 is available.
This version does not seem to be announced on any forum, nor does a download seem to be available. (I never upgrade unless I can download firmware files manually to recover if there's an issue).
Is this release a mistake? Release notes below (as shown in the controller when trying to upgrade):
Built-in Omada SDN Controller v5.7.6
1. Added Dashboard for Hotspot Manager and adjusted the interface layout.
2. Added "Device Management Hostname/IP" option in Settings --> Controller --> Access Config. With this feature enabled, Omada Controller will advertise the controller's IP address or domain name to Omada devices in Connected status, and the devices will then attempt to communicate with the controller via the IP address or domain name.
3. Added support to send the Device Lists by Email in Settings --> Services --> Export Data.
4. Added support to "Check for Updates", which can be found via Settings --> Maintenance.
5. Added support for the following features to EAP, which requires firmware updates to be released later, except for the last one:
3) Multicast/Broadcast Management
4) WPA-Enterprise supporting multiple RADIUS Authentication servers
5) Batch Config of ETH Port Settings
6. Added the Last Seen column to the Devices list.
7. To improve database performance, the "Delete Log" function and the maximum number of logs have been removed, and the logs are stored in two separate tables. Logs within 30 days are in the Current Logs table, while those older than 30 days are dumped into the History Logs table.