Votes

Make all standalone device functionality available in Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-23 23:08:42 - last edited 2023-07-16 20:28:32
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: All firmware

It is the intent of this request to be general in nature. It is not a "new" request but it comes up (IMO) as an after thought / observation in multiple requests and suggestions.

The user base appreciates the Omada GUI and functionality, but we know there is different functionaliy available in stanalone mode that is not available once the device is included under Omada. It would be a substantial improvement to Omada to have all of the devices' standalone functionality available in the Omada controller.

I believe it is fair to say that, as users, we don't understand why all functionality is not included since it is clearly present in the devices.

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Make all standalone device functionality available in Omada
2023-01-27 14:08:24
Agree. I just got the ER605 and was puzzled when I did not see the 1:1 NAT feature. After reset/adopt it few times then I realize that feature is available in standalone mode.
Options

Information

Helpful: 10

Views: 224

Replies: 1

Voters 8

+ 4 Voters