VPN LanToLan ER605 to Cisco861

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-25 03:34:45
Tags: #VPN
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ER605(UN)_V2_2.0.1 Build 20220223

Hello dears,

I have an ER605 router updated to its latest firmware.

Set up a LANtoLAN VPN against my Cisco 861 router.

From the er605 everything seems to be ok with the tunnel, as well as from the cisco 861 (sh crypto isa sa)

Everything is correct, but I can't reach the gateways from either of the two routers.

I don't understand what is happening, am I missing some configuration from the er605? route static? nat?

Tks, regards!. Nahuel

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN LanToLan ER605 to Cisco861
2023-06-04 17:06:07

@Ngranade 

Hi Nahuel,

It's unfortunate that you're experiencing difficulties reaching the gateways from both your ER605 router and Cisco 861 router, despite the VPN tunnel appearing to be correctly set up. To troubleshoot this issue, I suggest checking the following:

1. Static Routes: Ensure that you have configured the necessary static routes on both routers to allow proper routing between the two networks.

2. NAT Configuration: Double-check the  bitcoin NAT configuration on the ER605 router to ensure that it is properly set up and not causing any issues with the VPN tunnel.

3. Firewall Settings: Review the firewall settings on both routers to make sure they are not blocking any necessary traffic.

4. VPN Configuration: Verify that the VPN settings, such as encryption algorithms and pre-shared keys, are correctly configured on both routers and match each other.

If you have already checked these configurations and are still unable to reach the gateways, I recommend reaching out to the technical support team of both the ER605 and Cisco 861 routers. They can provide further guidance and assistance specific to your setup.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 1

Tags