Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: After updating the Android OpenVPN Connect software to V3.4.0, the Omada Router as an OpenVPN Server, the phone can connect bu
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-02-17 19:55:22 by Steffffi
17Helpful
1702Views
3Replies
I currently have 2 ER605 Routers connected Via IPSec VPN for access to both networks 192.168.11.0/24 and 192.168.21.0/24. There is nothing wrong with the current configuration. Only issue I have is de
VPN
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
Hello, is there any way I can change the OpenVPN port from 1194 to TCP 443? Many public places block outbound non-standard ports ... Thank you! Darek J.
VPNOpenVPN
By Darecki-CN · Latest post Wednesday by Darecki-CN
1Helpful
73Views
2Replies
Hi, i am planning to buy AX55 and ER605 but I want to know if this below should work. Info: 1. Primary location - Home AX55 - VPN Server LAN1 network: 192.168.0.0/24 WAN 1 IP: 1.1.1.1 2. Secondary loc
VPN
By Midoo · Latest post Wednesday by MisterW
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
So I followed the guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TPLink_Omada/comments/16tj25p/wireguard_vpn_on_er605_v2_with_omada_a/ I successfully set up a wireguard vpn that my laptop (kubuntu) can connect
VPNOpenVPNWireGuard
By brianc1969 · Latest post Wednesday by brianc1969
3Helpful
156Views
6Replies
I need to access 24 peer wireguard This remote sites use dynamic ip and DDNS service. Is possible to use a wireguard client, using domain name Using my routes is not possible. Say invalid ip format. T
VPN
By Miguel_AGP · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
84Views
4Replies
I am trying to create a connection to Nord VPN with my ER605 v1 firmware (5.1.6 Build 20240313 Rel. 43415) and I am not able to figure this out. I have read some threads where it may be that TP-Link h
VPNNord
0Helpful
42Views
0Replies
Unable to delete second element "all" ?! GROUP_ALL was re-added manually after the "all" element overwrote it.
VPNSSL VPN
By RMitev
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Just wondered why OpenVPN Client is capped at 20Mb/s ? Get 80Mb/s connecting to NordVPN with OpenVPN app directly on laptop. Router's hardware resources report low load when connected to NordVPN throu
VPNOpenVPN
By myke52 · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
2Helpful
107Views
2Replies
We configured the headquarters and five branch offices with IPsec VPN. I only want to send voip traffic from 5 branch offices to the main office ipsec tunnel. I want the VOIP traffic to go out to the
VPN
By itkairos · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
5Helpful
103Views
4Replies