Business Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Business Routers

Tags

Label

Hello dears, I have an ER605 router updated to its latest firmware. Set up a LANtoLAN VPN against my Cisco 861 router. From the er605 everything seems to be ok with the tunnel, as well as from the cis
VPN
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
We are struggling for past 15 days to get support from TP_LINK INDIA I need urgent support on the issues we are facing with TP Link Router ER8411. 1. The Firewall Access Control list dont work. 2. The
VPNPort ForwardingGateway ACL
By ajayt · Latest post Monday by shberge
0Helpful
68Views
5Replies
Just as the post title says, I have an ER8411 router. I have tried forwarding ports the L2TP UDP ports within the router itself, but I can't get the L2TP VPN to work on any of my devices. I have set i
VPNL2TP
By Foobucket · Latest post Monday by Foobucket
5Helpful
95Views
4Replies
So i have had the new ER8411 for a few days and most things seem to be working ok except a big one is the lack of vpn. Controller will allow you to create a new vpn and configure and even save but it
VPNGateway ACL
By weewillywinky · Latest post a week ago by weewillywinky
0Helpful
94Views
6Replies
Where is the product registration (for warranty) for this unit for Canada? I've looked all over the place, found a portal but the country is set to USA and cannot be changed despite the "instructions"
VPNwarranty
By words · Latest post a week ago by wiliamjames08
0Helpful
68Views
3Replies
Hi, I have a ER605 and 5 AP running various SSIDs. The ER605 is connected via my ISP, but I have also created a PPTP connection to a server in another country. I want all the clients on one of the SSI
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By MaxDen · Latest post a week ago by MaxDen
0Helpful
51Views
2Replies
Recently I've seen i nmy log files several of these Warnings: 15 2023-01-13 04:15:26 IPsec WARNING WAN: Phase 1 of IKE negotiation failed. (Peers=MYIP<->184.105.139.106, Error=14) 83 2023-01-12 14:43:
VPN
By words · Latest post a week ago by yabdali
0Helpful
85Views
6Replies
Hi! I recently installed an ER605 router at the office. Replaced my current modem with it, everything is working fine. Getting around 900mbps, which is my connection speed. I did setup an L2TP VPN to
VPN
By Remy4409 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Remy4409
0Helpful
108Views
4Replies
Cannot get VPN to work on Omada with ER605. If I setup PPP, I can connect but never reconnect until I adjust the session limit of the VPN user. L2TP and OpenVPN setups do not respond at all. I receive
VPN
By rickestrick · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Somnus
0Helpful
138Views
3Replies
After recently upgrading to the latest version of Android, I have now been forced to use IPSec IKEv2. I've tried setting this up via the Omada controller with an ER605 in accordance with this help pag
VLAN & Multi-NetworksVPNPort Forwarding
By andy1102 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Reddogbr
0Helpful
264Views
9Replies