Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a comprehensive configuration guide on GRE VPN in standalone mode. For the controller mode, the steps are similar. This Article Applies to: All routers with GRE VPN are
VPN
0Helpful
302Views
0Replies
I've upgraded from ER605 to ER707-M2 to increase the no. of VPN IPsec site-to-site access. But when remotely accessing the sites via the OpenVPN, the ER707 hangs-up, you can view through the OC300 con
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksOpenVPNNetwork Connectivity
By bmall · Latest post Yesterday by bmall
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Hi I have pptp client problem with my omada 605, pptp client ID 1 always reconnects after disconnect but client ID 2 not. i need every day disable-enable pptp connection via omadas gui for reconnect.
VPNNetwork ConnectivityPPTP
By YuriyB · Latest post Yesterday by YuriyB
1Helpful
315Views
8Replies
I'm using wireguard server on the ER605 and connecting multiple clients - windows laptops. If it matters, on the same WAN interface I have a IPsec VPN configured as well. I upgraded to latest firmware
VPNWireGuard
By v1ctorr · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
350Views
11Replies
We have been facing an "Obtaining IP Address" issue at one of our sites for the past four weeks. Due to this, clients are unable to connect to the internet. I have shared an attachment showing that th
VPNWAN SetupNetwork ConnectivityDHCP Service
By AnnusKhan · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
0Helpful
150Views
8Replies
We've got a site to site VPN setup for a remote office that has multiple subnets. Site 1 (Main site) - TP-Link Omada ER8411 192.168.20.X Site 2 (Remote site) - Draytek Vigor 3900 (To be replaced at th
VPNRouting
By TCWGEngineers · Latest post Thursday by bambinotenchie
1Helpful
247Views
13Replies
I have the issue with my PPTP VPN. When I restart my modem (after which it gets a new WAN IP from my ISP) or when my modem gets a new IP from my ISP every morning, the remote gateway cannot connect to
VPN
By vedat · Latest post Wednesday by YuriyB
4Helpful
282Views
3Replies
New Thread, since the original one was closed. TP-Link support asked for access to the router but never got back. Maybe one of you has a tip on this: I have a setup with three sites, using 2 ER605 and
VPN
By tgoschuetz · Latest post Wednesday by tgoschuetz
1Helpful
122Views
3Replies
Hi, I'm going crazy trying to configure OpenVPN on my ER605 router, because I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if it's a router problem. On the remote computer, the VPN connection is established but
VPNOpenVPNER605
By JTELECOM · Latest post Monday by JTELECOM
1Helpful
78Views
2Replies
Dear Support, Kindly assist us in established a successful Site to Site VPN connection via Tplink ER605 (Remote Site Router) to Sophos XGS Firewall (Head Office), we have tried all knowledge base avai
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksFirewall
By Svamitva_IT · Latest post Monday by MR.S
0Helpful
118Views
5Replies