Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: After updating the Android OpenVPN Connect software to V3.4.0, the Omada Router as an OpenVPN Server, the phone can connect bu
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-02-17 19:55:22 by Steffffi
18Helpful
2018Views
3Replies
I have 1 ER7206 Routers. We are connecting 2 branch offices by VPN with very fast/high bandwidth connections at each. Each branch office will connect to 1 main ER7206. Each router is connected to the
VPN
By Stariaa · Latest post 11 hours ago by MR.S
4Helpful
174Views
19Replies
Does the ER706W router's operating system support option 121 on the DHCP client? The idea is that if the router receives an address on WAM from DHCP, will it be able to support this option? I would li
VPNDHCP Service
By damianstelmach · Latest post 15 hours ago by damianstelmach
0Helpful
21Views
2Replies
The situation below. ER7206 V2.0 with the latest firmware. IP Sec tunnel between the print server in the data center and the ER7206 on location. When we install a printer on the print server we get th
VPN
By B_Bosman · Latest post Yesterday by B_Bosman
2Helpful
240Views
14Replies
I recently changed ISP from PlusNet to BT in the UK. VPN server was working fine with PlusNet. Since moving to BT it no longer works properly. The remote VPN client connects to the VPN server on the r
VPNOpenVPN
By Bemused · Latest post Wednesday by Bemused
1Helpful
35Views
2Replies
Hello! I've set up a VPN server for my business network with TP-Link ER605. I want to configure it so that connected users have access to the local network, but when they decide to surf the internet,
VPN
By Bionoob · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
87Views
4Replies
I can't seem to get internet access when connecting to the ER605 OpenVPN server (configured for Full Mode). Similar threads: Problem reported but no resolution in: https://community.tp-link.com/en/bus
OpenVPNInternet AccessVPNGateway ACLRouting
By Cold_in_Canada · Latest post Monday by Cold_in_Canada
2Helpful
139Views
6Replies
Recently switched router from ubiquity usg-3p to tp-link er605v2. with this switch a user who is using windows 10 client on a default configured lan port cannot connect to remote VPN server. The route
VPNNATpassthrough
By dgabler · Latest post a week ago by dgabler
1Helpful
168Views
6Replies
Hi, I have a TP-Link router (TL-ER7206) with L2TP VPN enabled behind my WAN internet router. I would like to connect to my VPN from outside my LAN and to do this I have enabled port forwarding in my W
VPN
By User52671 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I currently have 2 ER605 Routers connected Via IPSec VPN for access to both networks 192.168.11.0/24 and 192.168.21.0/24. There is nothing wrong with the current configuration. Only issue I have is de
VPN
0Helpful
59Views
0Replies