There is no ping from smartphones. What is the problem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-01 14:26:19

Updated the firmware to r605v2. And an annoying malfunction appeared. I have OC200v1, controllers, and 6 access points. The problem is this, ping chek is installed on my smartphone, periodically I ping computers and NAS on the local network. Now nothing is pinged from the smartphone (rarely 7-8 packets pass and disappear) Moreover, youtube, websites, and local resources (NAS and computers) are working fine. Only ping suffers, and from all smartphones on the network. At the same time, laptops (also wifi) ping goes fine. Computers by wire are also ok. There is no or interrupted ping only on smartphones. The firewall has removed all the jackdaws, has already changed all the settings. Nothing helps.

Options
1 Reply
Re:There is no ping from smartphones. What is the problem?
2023-02-03 03:57:30

Dear @mur77,

If the ping works on other clients on the same wifi network, it's probably not the ER605v2 router or the AP issue.

Did you test the ping with your smartphons from other networks? Would it work if you do the similar ping tests?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 234

Replies: 1

Related Articles